Thursday, July 7, 2011

Different Perspective

So, it's been a while, I want to blog, I love blogs, I love the whole idea of it...but time is not always my friend.  No home computer for many moons...I'm back at it... let's go!

So, re-reading my last few posts and being in a different frame of mind (a bit anyway)...
The first thing that came to mind was "what would my husband think upon reading this?"
I think he would say "ditto" a lot.  He is probably feeling much the same way.  That is a very interesting perspective shift.

I think part of making relationships work is being able to see things from the other person's side. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen. My husband is super good at this. He takes the time to see things from my point of view. I love him for it. Me...I'm not so good at this. Just glad he's patient with me when I forget to see things from different persectives.

    ReplyDelete