- I wish I could go back to school and get a degree.
- I wish I could learn to write better.
- I wish I could learn to draw.
- I wish I had more time to spend with my kids, but often the time I spend with my kids is daily life and chores and it's often less than...satisfying. I wish I had more of the giggling while watching the same scene over and over again on a movie. More going out to eat or talking about life and faith. Driving in the car and listening to music loud and dancing in our seats.
- I wish I had more time to read stuff on the Internet because there is so much to read and learn and I want more of that knowledge inside me.
- I wish I could watch all the movies and TV shows that seem interesting to me when I read about them.
- I wish I had more time to do all sorts of things.
I fair number of those things have to do with the Internet in some way shape or form. I've joked for years that Google is my best friend.
I manage to keep some sanity in these desires by pursing what I can when I can and remembering that when I look back on my life, I don't think I'll be saying to myself that I wish I had more time to spend on Facebook or Google or even email.