Monday, June 25, 2012

rebellion

I am realizing more and more that I have a rebellious spirit.  I just want things my way.  I'm willing to go along with someone else but I want to hold back part.
Or I will go along for a while doing all I should and then notice that I have stopped doing something.  It's like I am waiting to see if I will get caught.  How long it will take before someone says something.
I'm not sure what this is about.  I want to explore and bring this part of myself under control.


I am dealing with my extra curricular activities being on hold and trying to figure out what how to spend this time.  I gave myself some time to chill and watch tv and be irresponsible; but after a few weeks, that option is pretty old.  So now I need to focus my attention on something, I'm not totally sure what that needs to be.  I also need to work on having more friends.  I've allowed myself to be too isolated.


This therapy blog is interesting.  Being honest online is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment