Sunday, August 28, 2011

Frusterated (yes... again)

Bad few weeks with some hope. Kids are out of control and ignoring what I say. Hubster still hiding in his room most of the time. I did not think this would be the life I would have. I had...still have... high expectations for my family. I always thought I would be the kind of mother who could look at my kids and they would behave. This makes me laugh now. I am more of a marshmallow parent than that. Part of it is laziness on my part. So much is left to me and everyone wants their rolls nicely defined, not that they follow through.

Yes, I am borderline depressed. I am so done. (Which is my way of saying I don't want this conflict anymore, but I am not quite sure what to do about it.)

I need to go back and relisten to Total Transformation program and get back on track.

Just saying that gives me more hope.

OK arms hurting from typing on this little keyboard.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment